Ten Social Good Moms have worked on the Martin Richard Bridge Builder campaign presented by generationON and sponsored by Hasbro. The campaign is in honor of Martin Richard, the eight-year-old who was tragically killed when the second of two bombs exploded near the finish line of the Boston Marathon in 2013.
Social Good Moms are spreading peace, good deeds, and kindness to their friends, readers, and followers, and most importantly, to their children.
Through unique projects that you can find on generationon.org/peace, all of the Social Good Moms ambassadors shared how they spread kindness and peace in local projects and creative projects.
Take a look at all of these wonderful posts.
- Happy Mothering: How Families Can Spread Peace in the Community Through Service Projects
- Rural Moms: How You Can Plant Seeds of Awareness
- Midget Momma: Make a Change in the Lives of Others with simple acts of kindness, peace & create positive change!! #NoMoreHurtingPeople
- Virtually Yours: Join Me in Spreading Kindness
- Mommy Snippets: Building Bridges Through Care Packages
- Inner Child Fun: Join Me in Spreading Kindness
- About a Mom: Join Me in Promoting Peace and Spreading Kindness
- Desert Chica: Simple Acts to Spread Kindness
- Pretty Opiniated: Show Your Child How Small Acts Make BIG Impacts
Want to do your own Martin Richard Bridge Builder project?
The campaign lasts through October 16, 2015. Joining the campaign is simple. You can spread peace through service projects or simple acts of kindness that can be found at www.generationon.org/peace.