Today marks the start of the first ever Global Newborn Health Conference. Thus far conference-goers have heard opening remarks from high level executives at the World Health Organization, Save the Children, UNICEF, MCHIP, USAID, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Below are key tweets from the early morning session as well as those of our own.
You can watch the conference from South Africa via livestream at newborn2013.com and follow the conversation at #newborn2013.
Our Tweets from the Morning Session
- Continuing the Newborn Health and Survival Conversation #Newborn2013 (mombloggersforsocialgood.com)
- Join the Global Conversation About Newborn Health #Newborn2013 (mombloggersforsocialgood.com)
- Crisis and Hope in Global Newborn Health (thirdeyemom.com)
- Saving Newborn Lives, A Global Conversation (sweetnessoflife.com)
- Why I am advocating for newborn health (thirdeyemom.com)
UN Photo/Fardin Waezi
One thought on “Key Tweets From the Global Newborn Health Conference”